Thank you for the positive feedback!
Yelp.com is a great way to post positive (and negative) comments for companies that you have dealt (with). This is a FREE place to leave those comments, and it is a great way to check out a company that you are planning to do business.
Here are some of those comments:
- This has been the most honest company we have dealt with. Always on time, they go out of the way to help us out. Very nice dealing with all of them. Nice and honest a great combination. –Rhonda M., Hanahan SC
- Our church (which has many HVAC needs) has used Arctic Air for several years.Compared to other companies we have used in the past this company has given us above average customer service without fail and their prices are very competitive. We’re keeping them! –Frank C., Charleston SC
- Always courteous, always follows through when they’re supposed to be there. Very quick to respond when there’s an emergency. Stacy is awesome at keeping everybody on track, including myself in getting my routine AC checks scheduled. I highly recommend them! Carolyn B., Charleston SC
- I noticed that Arctic Air receives all 5 stars in it’s ratings here. There’s a reason for that…..they do an excellent job and they actually CARE about the people they help. In today’s society you can’t pay someone enough money to truly care about customers. Their professionalism and integrity make Arctic Air the only HVAC company I ever use or recommend and one of THE BEST companies in the tri-county area. Family owned business for 20 years! Thank you for always taking care of me and my real estate clients!! Dianne R., Summerville SC
- **** see more on the Yelp.com website!****
We know that “Word of Mouth” advertising is extremely important to the success of any business. We work hard everyday to treat everyone fairly and with respect. In addition, we understand that social media (ie, Facebook, Google+ Twitter, Insta-gram, etc) is today’s “Word of Mouth”.
If you have had a great experience with Arctic Air, please share that experience on one of those platforms. If you have had a “not so great experience”, share that with us. Call us at 843-821-0937. We need to know where we have failed, so that we can become better!
Please note: it is easy to get upset with a company and in the heat of the moment leave very negative feedback. Try to give yourself time to cool down. Secondly, I would recommend that you call the company and let them know what is going on. There are a lot of times when problems can be resolved with a quick call. Sometimes, the owner, manager or even, the employee does not know that there is a problem. Give the company a chance to make it right.
We are constantly looking for opportunities to become better at what we do. This includes our work, our personal lives, and our dealings with our customers.
We appreciate you! Thank you for your support! Thank you for your positive feedback! Thank you for your business!
Check out YELP.com to add your positive feedback, or to check out companies in the local area.