Thanksgiving has now past and the Christmas Season is now in full bloom. I figured that I would do some Christmas Trivia as December 25th approaches (and it is approaching quickly!)
How will you do? Here is the first installment. These are considered the Easy Christmas Trivia.
1. What Christmas Ballet is the most famous of all?
- Rudolph’s Surprise
- The Nutcracker
- Mr. and Mrs. Claus
- Frosty Goes to New York
2. Where was Mommy kissing Santa Claus?
- On the Corner
- In the Bedroom
- Under the Mistletoe
- In a Dark Alley
3. Who wrote the song “Here Comes Santa Claus”?
- Michael Jackson
- Gene Autry
- Persy Douglas
- Leroy Jones
4. What does Alvin want for Christmas?
- An iPod
- A Bottle of Rum
- A Hula Hoop
- A New Car
5. What should little children leave out for Santa on Christmas Eve?
- Cookies and Milk
- A Bottle of Wine
- Chewing Gum
- Chedder Cheese
6. What is Frosty the Snowman’s nose made of?
- A Carrot
- A Potato
- A Button
- A Rock
7. Who is Ebenezer?
- The Milk Man
- The 23rd President
- The Scrooge
- Mrs. Claus’s Secret Friend
8. What color is the Grinch?
9. Which reindeer’s name starts with a “B”?
10. Which reindeer does not belong below?
Question 1: The correct answer is the The Nutcracker.
Question 2: The correct answer is Under the Mistletoe.
Question 3: The correct answer is Gene Autry.
Question 4: The correct answer is A Hula Hoop.
Question 5: The correct answer is Cookies and Milk.
Question 6: The correct answer is A Button.
Question 7: The correct answer is The Scrooge.
Question 8: The correct answer is Green.
Question 9: The correct answer is Blitzen.
Question 10: The correct answer is Roger.