Hello everyone! The answers for the first set of Christmas Trivia have been posted at the bottom of the page. So how did you do?
I am going to continue with the Christmas Trivia this week, however, it is going to get a little harder.
The weather has changed again… It has been a bit cold and wet. If you are having trouble with your heater, please feel free to give us a call. We want you and your family to be comfortable this Holiday Season. Check out our specials at www.arcticairinc.com.
1. Which of these companies was the first to use Santa Clause in an advertisement?
2. Which president was the first to decorate the White House Christmas tree?
- Franklin Pierce
- Benjamin Franklin
- George Washington
- Abraham Lincoln
3. Which country did the gingerbread house come from?
- United States
4. What kind of Christmas does Elvis Presley sing about?
5. In what year was “A Christmas Carol”, by Charles Dickens, published?
6. What is the name of the Grinch’s dog in the movie “How the Grinch Stole Christmas”?
7. Where was “A Christmas Carol” written?
- United States
- United Kingdom
8. Which reindeer helps Rudolph fly at the reindeer games?
9. Which reindeer is Rudolph’s dad?
10. Which Christmas movie has been played more than any other?
- A Christmas Story
- Home Alone
- Frosty the Snowman
- It’s a Wonderful Life
Question 1: The correct answer is the (A) Coca-Cola.
Question 2: The correct answer is (A) Franklin Pierce.
Question 3: The correct answer is (C) Germany.
Question 4: The correct answer is (C) Blue.
Question 5: The correct answer is (B) 1843.
Question 6: The correct answer is (D) Max.
Question 7: The correct answer is (D) United Kingdom.
Question 8: The correct answer is (B) Clarice.
Question 9: The correct answer is (C) Donner.
Question 10: The correct answer is (D)It’s a Wonderful Life.